Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Time to do it again

I started like a house a fire. Then, I cooled like ice. Started, stopped. Now, it is time to start again. A chance to sort of get it off my chest. Certainly, a lot of water has gone under the bridge, so to speak. So, this offers me a chance to say it more, to cover other subjects. Sometimes they will be like what troubles chuck; sometimes it will just to be to comment for what it is worth. The reader - if read - can be the judge. So what brings all this on?
For one, reading. I have been doing a lot of reading. I got a Kindle from Amazon and have used it a lot to read history, which I love. Also, television has offered a lot to talk about, as well. And, so has life. So, there is plenty of fuel out there. Maybe I can treat it rightly and with appropriate respect.
 
 
My next blog will deal with what I found in reading the writings of Abraham Lincoln. Imagine that. Going back that far. I have found, or have renewed my knowledge, that President Lincoln was a pretty neat guy. I have found in the read he had a lot of good to say, and that saying ought to be thought of today. No, he did not have higher education as we think of it today, but he was educated - self taught would be the best way to put it. So, with that source I will have at least one - maybe more - blog on the Sayings of Abe Lincoln. I am convinced that had he not been murdered we would have a lot to talk about, and the world might have been a better place because of it.
 
 
Other blogs will speak to the both good and bad. There is plenty of both, obviously.
 
 
I will try to keep this blog up for some time. Certainly, there is enough to write about out there. Whether I can hold up to discuss my perception of it is another matter, fo sho.

No comments:

Post a Comment