Monday, January 26, 2009

Obamaobama

I like his freshness but I worry his experience and viewpoint. Perhaps it will all turn out well. I do hope so. I am not one to wish his failure.

I do hope he takes care of America in a good way, for that is what he has been elected to do. Seems he has hit the ground running.

Just a few glitches, in my view: I really think he messed up the Supreme Court Master on that oath rather than the reverse. I worry about his lifting abortion restrictions overseas, and I worry that America is next. I worry about setting rules and not following them right off. I worry about appointments that have flawed practices from the past - over the very organization they have been selected to run.

So, in the first three days, my marks for Pres. Obama are not too high, though I am hopeful that it will smooth our.

No comments:

Post a Comment